Monday, December 27, 2010

~Forever Rebecca~ Dreaming in Cream ( Day #1)

I recently got to visit the home of my friend and long time barn shopper, Rebecca Ballard. I knew her home would be a real treat to see, so I took my camera along! Settle back and take a look at all her fabulous uses of vintage treasures, hopefully, you'll get some ideas of your own.
Vintage wedding toppers.... Displayed so cute!
Look at what she did with all those clock faces from the barn!


Cream tree in decked with gold and silver!

Can you guess what her table topper is?


I just wanted to curl up with a book and hot tea....


Did you know that Rebecca is in the business of making all things beautiful? She has been cutting and sewing for lots of years and her handiwork is well worth the wait! Love these monogrammed, slip covered chairs above...



Don't they look sassy in their ruffles?


Wreath with all vintage ornaments and decor...this gets lots of use at all the weddings she helps with...

She not only decks the mantle, but also the doorways of her home...


Love the mantle...she made all those stockings out of white sweaters! How's that for going "green"?
I also really like how she uses her everyday collections (swans) in her seasonal decor, that lets her personality shine all year through!


Eye candy...I told you!

You could just stop and look everywhere...She says, "It's not done til it's overdone!"
Rebecca also shares of love of other colors...check back for more installments of RED and her office/workspace!
If you need wonderful and well-made bedding, curtains, pillows, slipcovers, cordcovers or anything else you can dream up made, I would encourage you to give her a ring. She's loveable, local and current in her knowledge of industry trends/colors/styles!
(She helped with my Rebekah's room makeover and I LOVE it!)
For a quote, give her a ring:
Forever Rebecca
Rebecca Ballard
903-253-3010 cell

Check back soon...It's going to be a great year!










1 comment:

  1. wow!!!! I've enjoyed the tour of Rebecca's home, thanks for taking us along.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails