Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun Finds!

Well, this is a tough time of year to find "good stuff", but it is still out there!!! Here are quick pics of some recent finds....all available at the Spring Barn Sale! Dates posted above!
Happy colors! Many globes! LOVE that Hickory Dickory CLOCK!

Some fun pieces...they all need a little TLC!


Some treasures in there!

Pair of great French chairs...why do they always come in a "project" form?
I'm thinking some cream paint is headed their way!

Hope you are finding some treasures also!
Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, hope you are having a great day, those chairs are great, are they for sale I would love to buy them from you before you redo them and also I'm looking for some lockers would you have any left. I live in Wylie ,tx I could come out before your next sale. Please let me know. Jocelyn4570@veizon.net, thank you for your time, and have a great day.

    Jocelyn Townsend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails