Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, We did it ! We adopted a ...

dog for my little girl's birthday! We picked her out at the pound and I'm praying that we made a good choice...she is 5 months old yellow lab mix and seems very sweet. I'll keep you posted on that!
She looks calm right? Can you tell my little one talked us into this? She has been patiently waiting for this birthday for a few years because it was the year we felt she was old enough to take care of a dog....
I have to say, we all liked her...she's coming home next week!
I'll tell you her name then! Any guesses?
~~ Jodi

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are finally taking the plunge, I know Rebecca has wanted a dog for a looooong time. No idea on the name though. LMK if you need any dog advise, I've been down this road a few times :)

    And kudos to you for getting a pound puppy.

    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty girl - awesome that you chose her from the pound! She looks like an Abby to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails