Saturday, June 11, 2011

~~ Favorite Friday Find~~

So, I'm starting a new thing...I'm going to post my favorite find of the week on Fridays! I know, it's Saturday, I just started and already I'm behind! Oh well! This wonderful 50's Birthday Banner caught my eye this week and I loved it! It is so 50"s...the colors are great....
The details are wonderful and it is in great shape! It was probably a felt kit that you bought and put together...it has sequins, candle buttons and some of the words are printed on the felt.
Have you ever seen anything so cute? Doesn't it just make you want to break out into, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...?"
Sweet faces...
I hope this day has you singing!!!
I think for now this is a "keeper", but I do change my mind frequently these days!
Check back in on Fridays for more of my favorite finds! ( most of them will be for sale!)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails