Sunday, November 8, 2009

**Contest** Do you know what this is???

It is a wonderful PRIMITIVE type of tool....I know what kind, but do you?
There are four blades that slip in the slotted area's...the box slides across in groves.

The stands are all held together by pegs....


The blades are made out of heavy metal....



This is the back or you could sit on it.... Any Guesses???? I am looking for the name and what it was used for....the first person who responds correctly wins one of our cute blue Barn sale tees!
I can't wait to hear your responses....and if someone hadn't told me I would have never guessed it either! oF course, it is for sale also!!! It is a fabulous Primitive piece!
11 days and counting!
Jodi




6 comments:

  1. Haven't got a clue. Can't wait to find out.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a guess...kraut cutter?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie beat me to it. I was also going to guess a kraut cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wooden Cabbage (slaw) cutter. (Jason Waller - Gresham)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waletta with Habitat for Humanity says, It is a French fry cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would it be a mandolin slicer? (utlonghorn1992)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails