Monday, November 9, 2009

We have a WINNER!

Way to go Debbie from www.talkingwhitetrash.blogspot.com, She was the first to correctly identify the primitive tool on the last post. It is a Kraut Cutter, you put the cabbage in the box and then push the box across the metal blades for shredded cabbage and then it was used in making Sour Kraut! Cool huh! Congrats Debbie, just let me know if you want me mail you the t-shirt or if your coming to the Christmas In the Country Sale! You'll need to check out Debbie's blog www.talkingwhitetrash.blogspot.com Doesn't the name alone make you want to look??? She and her sweet husband who she calls "Cat Daddy" sell at Winnie and Tulula's and Round Top! Drop by and check out her blog, you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for me!!! I'm going to try and come out to the sale! I love the green display piece...but so will probably everyone else!
    Trash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails