Saturday, May 1, 2010

Books & Fall Fun Finds!

You know I've already been out shopping LOTS for the fall sale! Did you see the dates listed above??? Have you written them on your calendar??? Do it today! Love these grey and blue book set! All about Abe Lincoln....
I never turn away from the classics like these...so perfect for decorating anywhere in your home!

When I got home and started pricing...I was laughing at my self because I surely had fall on the brain....everything was brown, yellows and oranges....


And even some turkeys!!! Well, I guess we need to get thru the fun Texas summer first! Hope you are enjoying your purchases from the last sale and putting them to good use!
I'll be seeing you around,
JLM



1 comment:

  1. I sure am...I've already posted photos of the Mr. and Mrs.!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails