Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We have a NEW Winner!!!

Well...I never heard from Julie, who was the winner of our blog drawing, so I drew again!!! This time the prize, the cute wire flower arrangement seen above, goes to .....Talva Keith! Talva is precious lady and she works at our church, so I hand delivered it to her this morning! Hope you enjoy this bit of spring Talva! Thanks for your comments....keep them coming!

I 've been bitten by the shopping bug and I have already found some great items for the fall. If you are looking for something, let me know and I'll keep my eyes out for one!

Hope you all are out enjoying this gorgeous day!!!!

JLM

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any hymnal holders left? I would love to take two off your hands if that can be arranged. How much are they?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails