Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blessed Beyond Expression is the Title...

of my Aunt's new book! We are so proud of my Aunt Marcella's most recent accomplishment! She has lead the most amazing life and has finally written it all down and had her book published last month. She has an incredible testimony to the Lord for all He has brought her through and you will be blessed for reading it! The sub-title is My Life - God's Story, that should be the case for all of us, don't you agree? Here are some of the chapter titles ( just to get you interested) Two North and Three Fourths West, And Take Steve Along, Life isn't fair, but God is good, Fire and a wedding, The Lord will bless you for this... and so on. Truly, you will be blessed by reading her story and will want to pass it on to those around you! She'll be at the barn sale so you can meet her and see the book for yourself! Way to go, Aunty Marce!!!!

Just 6 days....You know where I'll be! More pictures soon, so check back!
Jodi



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the book publishing. Will she be selling copies at the barn sale?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today! It looks and reads wonderfully! I am in Victoria Tx while my husband is working. Where is flint in conjuction to me? I would love to come and shop!!!!! I will be checking in everyday now to see what you have!! Blessings, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails