Wednesday, April 14, 2010

O Happy Day!!!

TODAY, the sale starts today! 4:30 you can shop in the tent and 5pm the barn doors open! Lots of great treasures in both places and I really think you are going to love the prices!
The black and white areas are my favorite so I snapped a few pictures of those for you to see!

Love those books!


That right...leave us a comment after you have been to the sale or from seeing the pictures and we'll draw for a special surprise for a lucky blogger...entries must be posted by April 17th!
Hope to see you all in the next few days!!! The weather looks great! No rain for tonight, can you believe it!!!! Thank-you Lord!
Excited,
Jodi
Ps. We have the cutest little barn helper with her very first lemonade stand premiering tonite, so come thirsty! Janie's cake served until their gone! Cookies from Cookiecrumbsyum, my sweet aunt's book for sale with her available to autograph it, soaps and candles from Essentially Naked, Margo's type letter pendants and TONS of other great treasures!



14 comments:

  1. We'll see y'all about 4:30.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could make it out, but I do have a post coming out this afternoon about your sale. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! And pick me for the winner! Kristen Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter loved the white dresser and desk that I purchased for her tonight. She is redecorating her room with a Parisian flair...pink, white, gold. I'm still looking for a white iron bed.

    Thanks for having such a great sale!! I look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was amazing! Hope you had great sales. Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wished I lived there! I guess I will just have to be satisfied with the lovely pictures. Good Luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Sale! My girlfriends and I had a great time last night. Wonderful treasures abound, we all saw something new everytime we looked around.
    Thank You!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came out on the first night with my daughter...I wanted everything I saw! Great goodies and awesome prices. I love my little drop leaf side table I brought home. May have to drop back by again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another great sale. Can't wait to decorate with the books and shelves I bought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff and beautifully set up as always. First time I had to miss the preview night though. Thanks for all the work you ladies put into this! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed shopping today! Will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too many wonderful things to intice me. I need a bigger house lol thanks for your help Jodi you had some great things ...Carol D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't get to come, but glad you had great weather, hope to make it next time, because I see some great stuff! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why don't I live near the fab sales! I see all these treasures and I am soooo ready to go! I'll know there are places by me but a lot of the posts look so great! It went from the high 80's here in MD down to the 50's again in a snap....Jennifer jennsthreegraces stop by

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails