Monday, April 5, 2010

Back from Round Top & back to WORK!!!

Okay, here is my one picture from Round Top Antiques show...I was so busy looking that I just didn't take many photo's, but I had a great time! It was very mentally relaxing and ALOT to take in! I enjoyed meeting lots of new folks and seeing some old friends also! I did find a few goodies and you know where they will be....IN JUST 8 DAYS!!!! I thought you would rather see things that are for sale at the barn, items that would look great in your house!!!
Love the white for spring and I have lots of it!

Check out the peddle car on the bottom...a red fire engine!


I'll be better at posting several pictures, so check back often and make plans to come! Remember we are only accepting cash and checks at this time! Everyone tells us that our prices are great and we want to keep them that way! One way we can do that is to not take debit/credit cards! We know you understand, so thanks in advance!
Soon, I'll be seeing you!
JLM


2 comments:

  1. I started moving stuff to the garage for pricing today, then on to the trailer and off to the barn. Can't wait to get my barn cleaned out, and all moved over to yours.

    And then to have new stuff to bring home from the sale. I always find something new.

    See you soon.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jodi, if you want to see the stacks of stuff I'm bringing take a look at today's blog post.
    http://robolady.blogspot.com/2010/04/getting-ready-for-gresham-barn-sale.html
    Margo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails