Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starting in the barn...Spring sale just around the corner!

Yesterday was a gorgeous "springy" Texas day, and since our next sale is just around the corner, we got started moving items at the barn! First we clear out a space...down to the walls...
Clear off the remaining pictures, screws and nails, curtains etc....

And then start filling in up again...


We have some real manly finds this time and loads of antlers! Check back to see how we display them! ( I don't know yet myself!) Any ideas? Please share!

Hope you are enjoying your day!
~~ JLM

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thought I would let you know I named you in a post today. I love to just pile antlers in a concrete planter. Maybe someday I can make it out to your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a large grouping of the antlers on the wall? Can't wait to see what you do.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails