Sunday, July 10, 2011

Before & After's X 2!


I have 2 make-overs to show you today! This cute chair...it has good bones, but it was frumpy looking...it just needed some new paint and different fabric...


It's a little hard to tell from this photo, but the seat cushion was extremely mis-shaped. Some one had not re-covered her very well... No problem!


Check her out now! A fresh coat of cream paint and updated fabric in black and cream...

She's make a great extra office or bedroom chair don't you think?

Now, for the second project... I loved these petite nightstands when I bought them, sweet little legs and the wooden doors have a striped detail on them. I thought they were the perfect thing to try my new chalk paint on....

What do you think? I love them....they have been updated with old white paint and a little distressing. I think sweet is the word for them now!


I really liked my second experience with Chalk Paint....Now, what to start next?

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the nightstands - always so great when you find two that match!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails