Monday, February 8, 2010

Remeber these Lockers????

Do you remeber these great blue lockers that we had at the fall sale? Well, one of my sweet friends bought them for her son's room! They got a makeover and now fighting Aggie Maroon! Whoop!!!
Don't they look great and I love that they are functional also. This guy stores all his sports stuff, some clothes and other guy things in them...isn't nice that everything is organized and not on the floor???? Of course, the football helmets add a touch of decor also! Touchdown!

I also spotted where my friend had hung up her hymnal rack....in the bathroom! What a clever idea!!!! It is a great place for a little reading, don't you think? Football was definetly on the brain yesterday! Watch out, if you invite me over, I may be bringing my camera and checking in on how you are using all your barn sale finds too!
How have you used your new treasures???Send me a picture of something you bought at the barn and I'll post it for all to see!!!!
Treasure hunting for you,
JM


2 comments:

  1. Ummm...does that include "sold" signs. Happens everytime I buy something from y'all!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lockers! I think they are perfect in a boy room.
    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails